How do I register for Rec. activities?

-A A +A

You can submit your registration form any of the following ways:

  • Send the form to school with your child
  • Mail to 42A North Street, Goshen, CT 06756
  • Drop it off at the Rec. Office on the 2nd floor of town office,if the Recreation Director is not in the office you may drop any paperwork with the secretary in the Fiscal Office. 

Just a reminder - to satisfy our insurance company, each participant needs to complete and sign the Emergency Release and Waiver for each program. The activity supervisor will keep this form for the duration of the activity; should emergency transport become necessary, that form should accompany the participant to the hospital. 

Unless otherwise indicated - register through the Rec. Dept. but make checks payable to the instructor.