How do I register to vote?

-A A +A

When you change your registration at the Department of Motor Vehicles you may obtain a form, or you may download a form off of the Secretary of the States website by clicking this link. You may also come to the Town Hall and register with the Registrar of Voters or the Town Clerk if the Registrar of Voters is unavailable.