Driveway Permit Steps
1. Print application or pick one up at the Public Works Department.
2. Complete the application and return to the Public Works Supervisor with two sets of plot plans showing the location of the driveway and the footage measurements from the property lines to the edge of the driveway and cash or a check made payable to the Town of Goshen in the amount of $1,000 for the cash permit fee.
3. Mark proposed driveway with two noticeable stakes.
4. The Public Works Supervisor will make an on-site inspection
5. The Public Works Supervisor will then mark the permit application with directions for the property owner to indicate:
- If a pipe is needed; if so, how big; and any other instructions necessary.
- House number.
6. The application may be picked up at the Public Works Department unless other arrangements have been made to have the approved application mailed.