Forms and Links

Connecticut State Statutes

For the State Statutes on Property Taxes click on the link below.  Once there, you will need to go to Browse Statutes.  This will take you to another webpage. From there, you need to go to Title 12, Taxation:

Title 12 Chapters 201 to 229a


Point and Pay

To pay your bills online click here

DMV forms

Address Change-
If you move, you must notify the Department of Motor Vehicles of your new address and new tax town code.  Be sure that you request a change of address on your driver’s license and on your vehicle registration(s).  To download the correct form click here.

Lost Plate-
If you no longer own a vehicle and have misplaced the license plates, please contact the DMV to cancel the registration. To download the correct form click here.

Fax Request

To request a fax on tax information please click here