Elderly or Totally Disabled Homeowner's Program
Property Tax Credit Available to Elderly or Totally Disabled Homeowners
Goshen homeowners who were 65 or older by the end of the calendar year or who are 100% Social Security Disabled may be eligible for credit on their property tax.
The property must be their principal residence and they must have owned the home on or before October 1.
Income requirements are available from the Assessor’s Office and Social Security benefits must be included. Proof of income must be provided, and if the applicant filed an income tax return and/or received an SSA-1099 from Social Security, a copy must be included with the application.
Applications are available from the Assessor’s Office and may be filed from February 1st to May 15th. If eligible, credit will be applied to the July tax bill.
For Further Information/Questions
- Assessment Exemptions
- Board of Assessment Appeals
- Board of Assessors
- Elderly or Totally Disabled Homeowner's Program
- Elderly or Totally Disabled Renter's Rebate Program
- Mill Rates
- Motor Vehicles
- PA490 Open Space Application
- Parcel Information & Property Maps (GIS Mapping)
- Personal Property
- Veterans & Active Duty Military Information