Town Clerk Requests

-A A +A

The Town Clerk's office does not search Land Records. Please provide the appropriate volume and page.

For copies of Town Clerk Records please send a self addressed stamped envelope with the appropriate fees to:

Goshen Town Clerk
42C North Street
Goshen, CT 06756

Please let us know what you are requesting. If you are requesting a copy of a vital certificate use the appropriate form.