Voter Registration Form (ED-671) may be printed from the Secretary of State website by clicking this link. You may also pick up the form during regular business hours at the Town Clerk's office (1st floor) or at the Registrar of Voter's office (2nd floor).
This form is used for:
- New Voter Registration (includes move to a new town)
- Address Change (within the same town)
- Name Change
- Party Enrollment Change
How to register, change your name or address, enroll in a political party, or change party enrollment:
- In person at the Registrar of Voters or the Town Clerk’s Office - Identification required. Examples are a CT driver’s license with your current address or proof of residence accompanied by a photo identification card, US Passport, or birth certificate.
- By mail - Request a registration card from the registrar’s office, complete it, and mail it back to 42A North Street, Goshen, CT 06756
- In person at Department of Motor Vehicles