Are there any breaks for senior citizens?

Yes! If you or your spouse are age 65 or older, permanently reside in Goshen (legal residence), either own your home or rent, and meet certain income restrictions, you may be eligible for one or more forms of town or state-financed property tax credits. To inquire about eligibility, or for information about these programs, contact the Assessor’s Office at (860) 491-2115. You may also inquire in person at the Assessor’s Office at Town Hall.